Instead of coupons, Judge.me can integrate with a reward app to have even more ways to incentivize your reviewers.
Judge.me currently integrates with:
Judge.me will notify the review app to send rewards to your reviews. Review request emails and reminders emails will be send as normal. Judge.me will no longer send coupons via email.
You can apply Reward Conditions to chose which reviewers receive rewards:
- All reviews, or
- Verified buyers only (default), or
- Buyers of the reviewed product only, or
- Reviewers requested by Judge.me
- Any (Submit in-email review form without content)
- title and body
- review picture (at least one review picture)
Make sure to inform your buyers about your conditions in the review request email.
Setup for Smile.io
- Install the Judge.me integration app inside Smile.io (you can do this from the Reward app integration settings box inside Judge.me)
- Add the Write Review activity by going to Reward Programs > Points > Earnings, inside Smile.io
- In the sub category
Store, select Write Review activity
- Enter the amount of points to be rewarded (
Points settings) and enable the activity (
Note: Your buyers need a store account to receive any points via Smile.io. You need to be on Smile.io's
Small Business plan to enable app integrations.
Setup for Swell
- Create a Swell custom campaign with Action Name
Swell Merchant ID(from Swell Settings)
Swell API Key(from Swell Settings)
Note: Only available in Swell Gold plan or above. Please talk to Swell if you are Silver plan user but want this individual integration to be enabled.
Set up for Beans
- Please first enable Review Rule on Beans rules page.
- Receive API key (inside Judge.me app admin) - please migrate to Beans version 2 if you cannot get the API key
Note: Only available in Beans Advanced plan or above.
Set up for LoyaltyLion
- Please first create a Loyalty Lion custom rule with Identifier is judgeme_review .
- From Manage > Configuration > Settings > Token and secret, please give us: Token & Secret
Note: You need to pay for any on-site activity package to use this feature.
Setup for Flits
- Enable the integration inside your Judge.me app.
- Click the link to automatically get API token/User ID
- Set the amount of store credit given for the review rule inside Flits.
Note: You need the paid Add-on 'Store Credit’ from Flits.