The Klaviyo integration allows you to send events from Judge.me to Klaviyo. When enabled, we will send the following events:
- SubmittedReviewPositive - each qualified new review
- SubmittedReviewNegative - each qualified new review
- SubmittedReview - each review
- SubmittedQuestion - each question
- SubmittedAnswer - each answer coming from community questions
You have to enter the Klaviyo Private API key into the field
API key in your Email Marketing Integration settings box.
An event will be pushed for any review created (not depend on publishing/curating). An event can only be received if the customer is already in your Klaviyo subscriber list.
How to find the Klaviyo API key?
- Go to your Account inside the Klaviyo app
- Account > Settings > API Keys
Create API Key »
- You will receive your Private API Key (for example:
Judge.me Event in Klaviyo
The events above will show in your subscriber profiles in Klaviyo.