*Note: This article is outdated. Please check the updated version on our new helpdesk at support.judge.me. We no longer maintain this so the info may not always be accurate.
The AliExpress Review Importer is the fast and easy way to gather product reviews from products on AliExpress.
After installing the app, you can start importing reviews by clicking
Import Reviews from AliExpress.
You can click on any of the marked boxes, a modal will show where you can input the details of the product to be imported from AliExpress.
- The Shopify product to be linked to can be found by just typing its name in the text box.
- You can decide to import only reviews with pictures and/or text content. Reviews with pictures bypass the content checkbox.
- The maximum number of reviews to be imported is
1000a time. The more reviews you wish to import, the longer the import process will take.
After every import, the results will be reflected on our app’s home dashboard. You can also repeat the import for the same AliExpress and Shopify product by using the “repeat” buttons.
- When hitting the repeat buttons, you default settings will be used for the import.
How to manage imported reviews:
From the home dashboard, you can click on the listed links to individual products or to the Reviews Dashboard.
delete or edit a review, please go to the Reviews Dashboard and click on the
How to export reviews:
You can receive the imported reviews as a CSV file or you can simply use Judge.me Product Reviews, where the reviews will show automatically.
- We will prepare a CSV file to send to your admin email when you export.
- The CSV export will contain the following data: